« Back to job search
Inside Sales Representative (Mandarin and Cantonese speaking)
Unley, South Australia, Australia
» Show all responsibilities
- Meet sales targets through successful selling and building a healthy pipeline of opportunities.
- Assist prospects and existing customers with queries, offering them suitable solutions relevant to their needs.
- Follow up on quotations and license requests.
- Assist in the implementation of sales campaigns by actively following up with customers and seeking opportunities for cross selling and up selling.
» Show all requirements
- Business level fluency (written and verbal) in both Mandarin and Cantonese are essential
- Previous sales experience in phone based sales or B2B sales.
- Motivated people who have the drive to succeed.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Right to work in Australia is essential.
What we offer
» Show more
- Work in a growing and dynamic company with an international customer base.
- A worldwide, successful product to sell.
- A fun, motivated and multi-cultural team..
- Base salary plus an attractive commission scheme.
- Product training and continual professional development opportunities.