Join our R&D department and work as a hands-on Project Manager (m/f/d) who supports proactively the development of TeamViewer Core product solutions in an agile, modern environment.
- Define cross-functional software projects and focus on regular and timely delivery of assigned projects from the concept to their implementation
- Act as project lead, keep the engineering teams accountable for their commitments and work on removing any roadblocks in their work
- Implement an effective system of project governance, meeting cadences, review guidelines, risk management practices and KPIs
- Report on progress status, possible bottlenecks and risks while supporting prioritization of projects according to internal KPIs and ensuring the alignment with TeamViewer´s corporate goals
- Be the go-to-person for Product Owners and manage customer expectations for project deliverables, communication with stakeholders
- Coordinate all ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management in the R&D division
- Empower the team! Ensure each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution