You will be responsible for driving new, organic revenue through our partner program designed for Resellers and Distributors (including but not limited to system integrators, resellers, IT providers, MSP, ISV/Developers and Distributors). The successful candidate will be results driven with a bias towards action and know how to identify the right partners and channel development activities to focus on.
- Drive revenue and strategic results from the Partner Program through identifying high priority regions or vertical segments.
- Responsible for new business and measured on all resulting sales from the partner’s first 12 months after signing onto the Program.
- Identify, target, qualify, recruit and activate new reseller Partners.
- Contact partners and present value proposition of working with TeamViewer with the expectation that they will sign.
- Develop and effectively manage partnership and internal relationships necessary to reach mutually beneficial objectives and the cross-functional commitments to achieve them. This includes developing a plan to drive sales and creating marketing activities to create mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Track sales pipeline and enter in TeamViewer systems.
- Sales enablement: develop presentations and other selling tools (enablement programs, best practices process documents, case studies and other sales tools) which articulate the value of being in the Partner Program.
- This position requires up to 25% travel, both domestic and international.