You will be responsible for driving new, organic revenue through our partner program designed for Resellers and Distributors (including but not limited to system integrators, resellers, IT providers, MSP, ISV/Developers and Distributors). The successful candidate will be results driven with a bias towards action and know how to identify the right partners and channel development activities to focus on.
We are looking for candidates who live in Northeast area of the United States.
- Drive revenue and strategic results from the Partner Program through identifying high priority regions or vertical segments.
- Responsible for new business and measured on all resulting sales from the partner’s first 12 months after signing onto the Program.
- Identify, target, qualify, recruit and activate new reseller Partners.
- Contact partners and present value proposition of working with TeamViewer with the expectation that they will sign.
- Develop and effectively manage partnership and internal relationships necessary to reach mutually beneficial objectives and the cross-functional commitments to achieve them. This includes developing a plan to drive sales and creating marketing activities to create mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Track sales pipeline and enter in TeamViewer systems.
- Sales enablement - develop presentations and other selling tools (enablement programs, best practices process documents, case studies, and other sales tools) which articulate the value of being in the Partner Program.
- This position requires up to 25% travel, both domestic and international.