You will be responsible for driving new, organic revenue through our partner program designed for Resellers and Distributors (including but not limited to system integrators, resellers, IT providers, MSP, ISV/Developers and distributors). The successful candidate will be results driven with a bias towards action and know how to identify the right partners and channel development activities to focus on.
We are looking for candidates who live in the Northwest of the US (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana or Wyoming).
- Drive revenue and strategic results from the Partner Program through identifying and developing high priority partners, regions, or vertical segments.
- Responsible for new business and increasing partner sourced revenue.
- Develop and effectively manage partnership and internal relationships necessary to reach mutually beneficial objectives and the cross-functional commitments to achieve them. This includes developing a plan to drive sales and creating marketing activities to create mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Identify, target, qualify, recruit, and activate new reseller Partners.
- Contact partners and present value proposition of working with TeamViewer.
- Coordinate account planning sessions and pipeline between partner and TeamViewer sales.
- Track sales pipeline and enter into TeamViewer systems.
- Partner sales enablement - develop presentations and other selling tools (enablement programs, best practices process documents, case studies, and other sales tools) which articulate the value of being in the Partner Program. Align with channel marketing on programs and sales plays