We are looking for a Channel Sales Training & Enablement Manager (m/f/d) who is responsible for our new enhanced partner program. This person works with different internal product owners and training specialists to create new training methodologies and processes for our partner program, which certifies various partners to sell our products.
- Design and implement Channel Enablement Certification & Badge Model. Work closely with Channel sales team, product owners as well as with sales training department on partner enablement tools/training and implement as part of overall channel program
- Define and execute annual training goals and objectives
- Increase the number of certified partner individuals and individuals trained and deliver against training goals.
- Plan, execute and host partner training in region in alignment with Channel Account Managers
- Consult with Channel Sales stakeholders to identify skills gaps and translate learning needs into actionable enablement plans
- Develop new training methods and processes, both for partner on-site and virtual training sessions
- Proactively reach out to our certified partners and inform them about all upcoming product updates as well as new advances trainings to gain in-depth knowledge of all new features
- Act as the first contact person for all questions regarding our Training certification and advanced trainings
- Maintain all the training platforms with latest information
- Run product webinars across the region with the help of channel account managers