TeamViewer is looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) (m/f/d) to join our global Customer Success team. You will serve as a trusted advisor to customers and be responsible for the onboarding, adoption, advocacy, retention, and growth of your key accounts.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with executive leaders, sponsors, and key stakeholders to discover their business needs and drive value from the implemented TeamViewer products
- Be a dedicated partner to our customers and advocate customer needs and issues across all TeamViewer departments
- Conduct customer periodic meetings, maturity assessments, and business reviews
- Collaborate with customers to establish and quantify desired business outcomes or other key performance indicators
- Create success stories with your customers and collaborate with the marketing team to turn them into case studies
- Translate your hard work into new sales by leveraging evangelists and advocates among your customer base
- Prepare customers to become a TeamViewer advocate.
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Minimize subscriber churn through continuous engagement, value realization, education, coaching, and persuasion
- Encourage customers to utilize appropriate TeamViewer resources (i.e. community, training, professional service engagements, webinars) to improve their adoption and satisfaction
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members (e.g. product management, engineering) to translate business needs and product requirements into improved solutions
- Work collaboratively with enterprise sales teams across a diverse account base on strategies for increasing adoption, account expansion or retention, and loyalty
- Utilize the existing tools and processes within the Customer Success organization and suggest improvements