- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image through outstanding delivery of customer satisfaction objectives
- Answer user questions in the area of setup, product functionality and other topics (i.e. administrative questions following their purchase via phone and email)
- Conduct online demonstrations to explain software functionalities to existing customers as needed
- Provide Tier 1 Technical Support for customer inquiries about TeamViewer software
- Determine potential for sales opportunities and forward sales leads to the responsible teams
- Make customer satisfaction calls and participate in surveying customers to further improve service delivery
- Follow up on outstanding service issues to ensure customer success
- High School diploma or GED
- Associates or Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience is preferred
- 1+ years prior work experience in a phone-based customer care role in a high-volume call center environment is strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written fluency in English and Portuguese is required
- Advanced knowledge of Windows® operating systems is required
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office software is required
- High level of IT and technical knowledge with interest in the IT field
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer (visa sponsorship not available)
What we offer
- Teams that collaborate and work with each other towards a common goal.
- We offer career development and a top-tier benefit plan including medical, dental, vision and 401k match.
- This position will start remote until our offices reopen due to the pandemic.