The Demand Generation Manager - EMEA is essential for growing the pipeline for our enterprise, mid-market and SmB solutions by developing the marketing plan in alignment with the strategy and the execution thereof for impactful, highly targeted marketing activities that meet our ambitious growth targets. Strong collaboration with the marketing operations team, content marketing as well as marketing channel owners frame your daily business. Increasing pipeline by executing and influencing the marketing strategy will be your focus.
- Work with the Director, Marketing EMEA to shape the definition of our SmB, mid-market and enterprise target audience and their associated needs, motivations, and insights to guide content and campaign development
- Plan and manage the execution of the marketing strategy to drive leads and nurture our existing database
- Articulate and envision high-quality, full-funnel marketing and creative strategies, along with performance measurements
- Contribute to the development of strategic marketing initiatives to expand our market share and adoption of our solution portfolio across EMEA
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams (Content, Operations, Performance, Event) to get campaigns executed and ensure the delivery of all assets and proper implementation of campaigns
- Define and create the key messaging, targeting and briefings for campaign execution, including the appropriate lead nurturing.
- Collaborate with our marketing channel owners to implement highly targeted and effective campaigns
- Lead with influence in a matrixed company and work with internal partners to achieve shared goals