TeamViewer is growing in North America, and we are looking for outstanding talent to add to the team of engineers that build and maintain the back-end services and infrastructure supporting our Frontline Apps low-code solution authoring tools.
If supporting the operation of innovative wearable computing devices and working with a group of software engineers who are continually pushing the boundaries of the possible sounds like your cup of tea, apply today and come work with us in an incredibly diverse, vibrant, and fast-paced work environment
- Maintain and improve cloud infrastructure across multiple environments and platforms (AWS, Azure, and GCP)
- Manage deployment processes for multiple feature and platform services also on premise
- Maintain and improve application availability and performance for a global portfolio of customers
- Identify manual processes, design, and implement automation solutions
- Guide teams in the design and implementation of microservice architectures
- Support incident response teams with in-depth infrastructure and service knowledge
- Manage APIs that support both design-time and run-time application functionality
- Work in collaboration with device client engineering teams to ensure that services meet performance, availability, and functional goals
- Constant focus on security by design, including mitigation of identified vulnerabilities
What we offer
Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world.
- Contract location can be Austin or Tysons Corner, USA, GDL MX
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- Our teams collaborate and work with each other towards a common goal.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal & external
- Health Benefits: major medical expenses services
- Food Vouchers
- Paid Vacations / PTO