The Director (m/f/d) Marketing technology EMEA, part of the global marketing operations team enabling global demand creation, will help create a vision, roadmap, on-time delivery, and value realization of Marketing technology stack through leading the selection, implementation, management and quality of our Marketing platforms This role will work directly for the VP, Global Marketing Operations and Technology and closely with the Business, Operations and Technology teams to advance our use of Marketing technology platforms to achieve marketing and business goals.
- Understand, lead and apply governmental and company policies and regulations (GDPR, DPIA, CASL, etc.) on the selection and use of marketing technology
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and IT leaders and peer in the definition, development and maintenance of MarTech strategic and operational plans
- Develop and manage bid requirements for all marketing technology implementations and platform upgrades
- Continually monitor the platform performance, KPIs systems and integrations and troubleshoot as well as analyze marketing technology to ensure continued data quality and service standards
- Maintain an expert knowledge of business processes, industry and technology trends to better define and communicate the roadmap and rational for future MarTech solutions
- Continually asses how our marketing teams use the marketing tech and find ways to improve user experience and efficiencies
- Proactively identify project risks, issues and dependencies and help determine necessary escalation, mitigation, and resolution steps