The Director Enterprise Marketing (focus EMEA) is essential to growing the pipeline for our enterprise solutions by leading the strategy and execution of impactful, highly targeted marketing activities that meet our ambitious growth targets. Strong collaboration with the sales team, the product marketing as well as managing agencies and external partners frame the daily business. Increasing pipeline and accelerating existing opportunities will be your focus.
- Understand the market and its needs – pain points, demographics, and what solution they need.
- Define marketing strategy and execution plans, fully focusing on enterprise business.
- Define personas, customer insights and journeys and develop the value proposition and most effective key messages, channels incl. its formats.
- Define the end-to-end lead management process, including lead capture, lead nurture, and service level agreements (for lead definitions, lead acceptance/rejection reasons, disqualification reasons, and follow up nurture streams
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to get campaigns executed.
- Ensure the delivery of all assets and proper implementation of campaigns.
- Partner with content and event teams to align campaign execution
- Measure the success of your initiatives against predefined KPIs and continuously improve on campaign efficiency.