The Enterprise Solutions Engineer (m/f/d/v), based in TeamViewer's Atlanta office (Fulton county), will support Mid-Market and Enterprise level customers through delivery of focused product and solution demonstrations, responses to technical inquiries, share technical advice to Mid-Market and Enterprise Sales team members and external customers, and support customers in their implementation of TeamViewer software products and services.
- Provide support and advice to Mid-Market and Enterprise customers in the pre-sales, sales and implementation phases
- Support the Key Account Sales team by providing technical advice and feedback to help secure sales and meet or exceed customer needs
- Deliver demonstrations of TeamViewer software products (Remote Support, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things) to customers, conduct training courses and deliver professional services (onsite or remote) as needed
- Work closely with TeamViewer development teams to bring forward and clarify special requests of customers and determine feasibility of implementation
- Answer questionnaires and tenders from Mid-market and Enterprise customers about technical requirements and, if necessary, clarify the answers with the development and/or product management teams
- Responsible for technical aspects of Mid-market and Enterprise projects
- Other duties as assigned