TeamViewer provides a connectivity platform to remotely access, control, manage, monitor, and repair devices of any kind – from laptops and mobile phones to industrial machines and robots. Sales is the backbone of our business – therefore, a strong Training team is our top priority. As a trainer, you will drive our sales development program including onboarding, developmental and ongoing up-skill training for the whole Enterprise Sales department.
- Collaborate with the Training team and proactively contribute to the ongoing sales training improvement process and building a culture of continuous learning
- Onboard new sales employees on TeamViewer’s product portfolio and state-of-the-art sales techniques
- Work on empowering our employees on their career development path through coaching and individual feedback
- Deliver and develop training programs aimed to our sales workforce in the EMEA region
- Create new and optimize existing training concepts and contents to continuously improve knowledge and skills (ILT, VILT and online)
- Actively engage your audience by introducing attention gripping training sessions, keeping them up to date with new product features, launches or sales know-how to increase performance and revenue
- Collect feedback and evaluate the Key Performance Indicators of your training initiatives to monitor the progress of our employees and report them