- Answer and follow up on employee queries about HR-related issues.
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts, employment confirmation, transfer letters and reference letters, and other relevant documentation for employees.
- Continually update our HR systems and ensure the accurate maintenance of employee data
- Organize and manage employee data files (electronic and/or hard copy).
- Monitor our HR ticketing system, to ensure action items are followed up and completed in agreed time-frames
- Administer Employee Recognition programs like 'Years of Service' or ‘Employee Birthdays’
- Conduct audits on HR data, and prepare reports as needed in HR or other departments.
- Closely liaise with our recruiting and payroll teams to ensure new employee information is uploaded into the HR system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee the internal and external HR post process, and maintain and prepare mailing lists to send documents or presents to our employees.
- 2 years + proven work experience as an Administration Assistant (ideally in HR, Payroll, Finance or other relevant funtion)
- Solid skills in working with computer systems and Microsoft applications
- Proven background and understanding of the nature of working in a fast-paced office environment
- Have a real passion for dynamic atmosphere
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important tasks to meet deadlines and effectively work on multiple issues and priorities
- Self-motivated, self-starter with proactiveness and efficiency in performing their tasks
- Extremely customer driven, with excellent interpersonal skills (both in person and over the phone)
- Have the ability to communicate confidentially and with sensitivity with people at all levels
- Fluency both in English and German is required
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for public means of transport