As an Inside Sales representative, you are the primary contact for new leads and some existing customers from small and medium sized businesses. You are responsible for selling all TeamViewer products through a consultative sales approach. Our Inside Sales Representatives are customer focused by providing the best solutions to make businesses run more efficiently.
- Serve as the primary contact and product expert for new leads as well as existing accounts
- Maintain a high level of consultative, solution-based selling to sell TeamViewer products
- Showcase TeamViewer products to customers through online product demos
- Field and qualify inbound leads from phone calls and online chat
- Follow up on new leads from campaigns including webinars, social ads, and emails
- Maintain account records and pipeline projections in CRM tools
- Quote customers and maintain appropriate follow up throughout the sales process to win the account
- Collaborate with technical sales engineers to ensure customers’ needs are met
- Demonstrate deep understanding of your customers’ business practices and how TeamViewer solves their problems
- Meet or exceed your assigned quota and weekly KPI’s
What we offer
Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- Our teams collaborate and work with each other towards a common goal.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal & external
- Health Benefits: major medical expenses services
- Food Vouchers
- Paid Vacations / PTO