- A Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Technology, Economics and/or a similar discipline (or international equivalent) is preferred.
- In the absence of the above qualification, at least five years’ relevant employment experience is required.
- Strong oral and written fluency in both the English and Japanese languages.
- Strong sales talent and enthusiasm for working with people.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows® and good general IT knowledge.
- Open-minded and team-oriented.
- Sales driven and self-motivated person.
- Healthy touch of competitiveness.
- Creative thinking when it comes to cross-selling approaches.
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic, open-minded and team oriented.
Applications close on 21 October 2021
We will commence interviews immediately so please if you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful, please apply now. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
What we offer
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.