- A Bachelor degree in business information technology and/or economic (or international equivalent) is preferred.
- In the absence of the above qualification, at least five years’ relevant employment experience is required.
- Strong oral and written fluency in both the English and Japanese languages.
- Strong sales talent and enthusiasm for working with people.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows® and good general IT knowledge.
- Open-minded and team-oriented.
- Sales driven and self-motivated person.
- Healthy touch of competitiveness.
- Creative thinking when it comes to cross-selling approaches.
- Strong communication skills, enthusiastic, open-minded and team oriented.
Applications close on 5 March 2021
We will commence interviews immediately so please if you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful, please apply now. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
What we offer
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.