This role will see you assist new customers throughout their sales journey by introducing, demonstrating, and promoting all current and new TeamViewer products within the Korean market. You will be responsible for contacting potential and existing Korean-speaking clients via phone and email, and converting these leads into sales opportunities. You can also expect to perform the following:
- Provide online demos and webinars of TeamViewer to potential customers.
- Promptly respond to email requests.
- Quote and follow up on quotations within expected timeframes.
- Promote and maintain a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image among customers.
- Process any written request from customers and potential customers using our proprietary systems (Ticket system, CRM, License Tool).
- Promote cross and upselling activities with our existing customers.
- Discuss with your Team Manager possible ways to improve our process and system.
What we offer
- Thorough on-the-job training is provided on TeamViewer's products, licenses, and other information to help you succeed in the role.
- TeamViewer celebrates diversity and it is one of our core values we take into our business practices. We welcome your application and will never discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, marital, veteran or disability status.
- "If I were CEO, I would..." Say what you're thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gathering
- TeamViewer is used even in Space. What else can we achieve with your help?
Do you want to work where you can see the results of your contribution - immediately? If you are motivated by excellence; like to get things done; are full of energy and seek opportunities with huge growth potential then you are a perfect fit for TeamViewer.