The LATAM Marketing Specialist (fluent in English, Spanish and Portuguese) will be responsible for ensuring the proper development, execution and benchmarking of all content and programs designed to increase the growth of the Latin America region. This role requires a highly organized and motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment where collaboration across teams is crucial to success.
- Supports lead generation, content syndication and media buy activities
- Assists with planning, development and reporting on webinar series and events
- Works with stakeholders in the planning and execution of multichannel and drip campaigns
- Coordinates with digital marketing/advertising managers for LATAM paid social, SEM, GDN and banners
- Partners with Content Team to keep LATAM blogs current with relevant articles that will result in organic traffic growth
- Works with analytics team and LATAM manager to develop and maintain reporting, tracking and benchmarking systems for program measurement and insights for constant improvement.
- Creates coupon codes for special discount promotions across channels
- Assists with updating LATAM web pages with LATAM manager and web team
- Coordinates with content providers for marketing assets in both Spanish and Portuguese
- Conducts marketing research and competitor analysis to produce effective and engaging marketing plans that support growth goals