We’re on the forefront of innovation with this exciting opportunity to transform the marketing organization into an advanced, global demand creation operation based firmly on the foundation of data and analytics.
The Manager, Marketing Performance and Analysis is a hand-on team leader working work closely with the sales and marketing team to track key activities, evaluate their success, and identify how they contribute to the sales pipeline to ensure they’re offering an adequate return on investment (ROI). This individual be responsible for identifying trends and insights that will help drive decision making and provide insights to leadership on marketing’s impact on the business. The Manager will have a deep understanding of how marketing funnel, pipeline and customer data is structured in the systems and the ability to segment the database based on criteria to best target a specific user type.
- Analyze marketing demand funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of marketing programs
- Report on marketing KPIs – account engagement, paid media and SEM performance, MQLs, SQOs, conversion rates, funnel and pipeline velocity, SEO and website traffic, e-commerce performance, and social media engagement
- Develop and measure direct and indirect marketing impact and attribution
- Recommend program optimizations
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Develop standard dashboards for measuring both marketing program performance as well as marketing impact to the business using Tableau, Power BI or other visualization tools.
- Prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, data quality and work across the company with contributors and stakeholders to improve and expand data sources.
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand