- Collaborate with the Product Managers to prepare strategic decision papers and evolve TeamViewer Frontline by ensuring customer requirements.
- Be involved in the daily business, e.g. aligning with internal and external partners
- Drive feature project definition and ensure cross-functional coordination (developers, testers, designers, management) toward successful delivery of the Frontline Product Increment .
- Work with the UI/UX team to create mockups, review designs and suggest changes
- Track engineering planning that results in prioritized delivery, along with development and optimizing products by user-testing.
- Help identify and track dependencies needed for successful engineering delivery of TeamViewer Frontline releases.
- Write and update technical project documentation
- Provide inter-department training and support
- Enrolled in Computer Science, Digital Media or a similar subject and must complete a mandatory internship or would like to gain experiences with us as a working student
- Ideally, you acquired previous experience in product development and UX-knowledge (e.g. Design Thinking)
- Good to have initial project experience across component definition, design, engagement, engineering
- Team player, creative and excellent communication skills in English
- Good listener and open to new ways of thinking
- Bring on authentic ideas and excitement towards your tasks
- Obsession towards details and courage that it takes to experiment and innovate
What we offer
- Exciting job with diverse and innovative topics
- Lots of room for creativity, ideas and self-reliant work
- Good work-life balance with the possibility for home office, flexible working hours and no time recording
- Company celebrations and team events
- A dynamic team of international AR- and Wearable-Computing-Experts
- Modern Open Space Office at the Bremer Europahafen with a relaxed atmosphere