We’re on the forefront of innovation with this exciting opportunity to transform the marketing organization into an advanced, global demand creation operation based firmly on the foundation of data and analytics.
The Marketing Performance and Analysis Specialist provides hand-on team support and insights to track key marketing activities, evaluate their success, and identify how they contribute to the marketing and sales pipeline. This individual be responsible for enabling reporting, analysis and insights that will help drive decision on marketing performance and impact. The Specialist understand how customer data is structured in the systems and can segment the database based on criteria.
- Prepare data and reports for analysis and insights
- Measure ROI of marketing programs
- Report on marketing KPIs – account engagement, paid media and SEM performance, MQLs, SQOs, conversion rates, funnel and pipeline velocity, SEO and website traffic, e-commerce performance, and social media engagement
- Develop and measure direct and indirect marketing impact and attribution
- Recommend program optimizations
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Develop standard dashboards for measuring both marketing program performance as well as marketing impact to the business using Tableau, Power BI or other visualization tools.
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Assess and audit procedures and methods for data collection, data quality and work across the company with contributors and stakeholders to improve and expand data sources.