The Marketo Junior Systems Admin / Practice Manager is a key contributor within the Marketing organization, enabling the Global team to innovate and drive the TeamViewer Demand Gen and digital communication strategy forward via the utilization of Adobe Marketo. In this role you’ll work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Product and Corporate IT teams to ensure our Marketo instance is operating at peak performance.
What You'll Do:
- Support Senior Marketo Systems Admin with day-to-day campaigns/tasks and long-term marketing projects
- Build and deliver personalized, automated and dynamic email programs in multiple languages
- Trouble shoot issues, manage break-fix activities, and support integrations involving Marketo
- Manage program scoring and routing to deliver leads to sales
- Design and maintain Marketo performance dashboards as well as campaign reports
- Conduct QA of complex campaigns within Marketo
- Manage live event and webinar campaigns, including syncing, scoring, and assigning leads
- Manage templates (Marketo email and web forms), naming conventions, folder structures and digital assets in Marketo and CRM
- Maintain IT best practices, including data governance, security controls, and overall platform maintenance
- Work with the Web team to implement new technologies and tracking across all web properties
- Act as resource for TeamViewer and third-party resources on all things related to Marketo and MS CRM campaign data
- Train Marketing users on MA best practices and campaign processes
What we offer
Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback.
- Our teams collaborate and work with each other towards a common goal.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal & external
- Health Benefits: major medical expenses services
- Food Vouchers