As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Application Manager for TeamViewer in the Americas, you will be responsible for building up a D365 support structure to operate our D365 environment, providing functional and architectural guidance, engaging with key stakeholders to implement stable and scalable solutions while being responsible for the continuous development of TeamViewer’s D365 eco-system in the Americas.
- Lead and manage requirement gathering, testing, upgrades, and enhancements in your region
- ·Evaluate, recommend, drive regional rollouts of technology and tools based on defined roadmap
- Manage application support team ensuring adequate coverage for business operations, updating resource planning, creating integrated support processes, and continuous improvement
- Act as a liaison to monitor, maintain and secure D365 ecosystem operability 24/7 according to defined SLA’s
- Be involved in roadmap elaboration, service management, quality assurance and release management topics
- Work in conjunction with internal stakeholders to ensure compliance with applicable security standards, GDPR, preparing all required compliance documentation for IT-related audits, security assessments, and vulnerability remediation
- Contribute to the efforts across the company to standardize, harmonize and automate business processes/tools to increase efficiency and productivity.