- Define the marketing, positioning and communications strategy for TeamViewer Meeting
- Deliver integrated marketing planning and positioning based on target groups, market trends, as well as company and product strategies
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal and external collaterals and teach them how and when to use it
- Work closely with the Product Management and the Corporate Marketing functions (e.g. Brand & Demand, Communications, Operations etc.)
- Conceive and structure the content development of international campaigns with the advertising and demand teams and other internal and external stakeholders and agencies
- Evaluate and recommend event, trade fair and conference participation strategies, manage the appearance and represent TeamViewer Meeting and the company
- 5+ years of work experience in product marketing with an emphasis on B2B, preferably for an IT company
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Very good communication and writing skills and enjoyment of marketing activities
- Enthusiasm for new, innovative, and technical subjects along with an understanding of customer and market requirements, trends and developments in the IT industry
- Customer-oriented and innovative in the development of new ideas
- Hands-on mentality and teamplayer
- Ability to multi-task with a solution-focused attitude
- Detail-oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration