- Work with exciting Technologies – Augmented Reality, Smart-Glasses, exposure to Mobile Testing, Test-Automation.
- Perform and drive all hands-on testing activities within an Agile Engineering Team – working with epics, user-stories, maintaining and evolving test-code as well as testing manually/exploratory.
- Testing is whole-team thing - you’re not responsible for doing all the work, but we expect you to drive the quality topic within your team
- Foster green build in Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins)
- Work with Product, Code and, ultimately- People.
- Support global cross-teams Quality Engineering Guild as/if necessary
- A university degree in the field of computer science, a related subject or relevant work experience
- Hands-on Testing/QA experience
- Mobile Testing knowledge/experience would be a plus
- Experience with test automation would be a plus
- You are technically savvy
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration