- Perform and drive all hands-on testing activities within an Agile Engineering Team – working with epics, user-stories, maintaining and evolving test-code as well as testing manually/exploratory
- Testing is a whole team's responsibility - you are not responsible for doing all the work, but you are responsible for driving the topic within your Team
- Foster green build in Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins)
- Work with Product, Code and ultimately - People
- Support global cross-teams Quality Engineering Guild as / if necessary
- A university degree in the field of computer science, a related subject or relevant work experience
- Hands on experience in QA, testing and ensuring product quality
- You have some experience or are strongly interested in coding/scripting
- Experience with test automation and Continuous integration
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following: Windows, Mac, mobile or Linux
- You are technically savvy
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration