We are looking for a Scrum Master (m/f/d) to join our R&D department and support our engineers in elevating the software development processes around the engineering of our Remote Connectivity product. The position will report to the VP Software Development and provides excellent opportunity to make impact and add value in an agile, modern environment.
- Accompany one or two interdisciplinary teams to optimize their agile processes in Scrum and ensure their success
- Enable the development teams to plan self-organized Sprints and to commit to their sprint goal
- Analyze metrics and processes to support the spirit of continuous improvement, to identify root causes of impediments and to help remove them
- Contribute know-how of other agile concepts (Kanban, Lean, continuous integration / delivery etc.) to complement the Scrum methods where necessary, helping your teams to embrace agility in their daily work and their collaboration with other teams
- Build trustful relationships to other teams, be an impulse giver, work closely with other partners in the organization to pursue improvements in collaboration and processes, share your knowledge with other Scrum Masters
- Recognize conflicts both within and outside of the team and assist conflicting parties in solving any issues themselves
- Act as a role model in our meetings and ensure their success