We are looking for an experienced and committed Senior Augmented Reality Software Engineer (m/f/d) who is passionate about establishing cutting edge and value adding technologies in today's industries. We are striving to become the market leader for workflow-based real-time frontline worker assistance using 3D XR technologies.
- Lead efforts regarding spatial referencing for our Frontline Spatial clients (HMD, Mobile, Desktop)
- Design, develop, test and maintain core product features for the existing cross platform Unity project
- Research in the area of Spatial Computing incl. Image Processing and Recognition using AI
- Profile and optimize implementations based on the target platforms limitations
- Work in coordination with colleagues (Git, Pull-Request, Code Review, Peer Programming)
- Show ownership for your responsibilities and be accountable for your results
- Have room to experiment and grow your skills in various areas