- Assess, design, implement, automate, and document security solutions and processes for Public and Private Cloud environments, SaaS applications and other cloud platforms
- Provide expert advise to Leadership team on cloud security related topics
- Take care of administration and day-to-day support of security tools sets used to secure multi-cloud environments.
- Own multi-cloud IAM integration and administration
- Harden infrastructure components in AWS and Azure
- Configure logging pipeline to improve security monitoring and alerting.
- Provide guidance based on your experience with network security controls in a cloud environment (AWS, Azure)
- University Degree (or equivalent work experience) required, preferably in computer science, security, engineering or related area of study
- 8+ years of experience in a Security centric role as an Engineer or simillar
- Experience in Cloud Computing technologies AWS, Azure and O365
- Good knowledge of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
- Understanding of identity federation, authentication and authorization (SAML, OIDC, OAuth)
- Automation and implementation of custom solutions or scripts is not a problem for you
- Passion for DevOps environments where development, deployment and automation of security solutions in an enterprise cloud based environment are key
- Background in working with container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with IAM, Certificate Management, etc. is advantageous
- Reliability, accuracy, sense of responsibility, independent way of working
- Fluency in English is required
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for public means of transport