As a Senior Content Marketing Manager (m/f/d) – EMEA, you contribute to the mission of TeamViewer – empowering people to help people through secure, easy-to-use software that connects anyone, anything, anywhere, anytime – by creating compelling and profitable communications for our consumers and businesses. The position is aligned to our business strategy and marketing objectives: 1) build the TeamViewer brand around the world, 2) represent the voice of the customer, and 3) drive demand for our solutions.
- Create compelling content across multiple channel; including blog posts, e-mail, event presentations, videos, webinars, etc.; and which are aligned with the brand voice and its key messages for our quarterly planned activation and lead gen campaigns
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams (Brand, Operations, Performance, Product Marketing, Event) to ensure target audience specificity for our demand and lead generation strategies that deliver sales and customer retention
- Independently plan out relevant content marketing initiatives that corelate with market trends and serve customer demand
- Bring in thought leadership strategies to create contents that strengthen TeamViewer’s brand positioning
- Multiply our content efforts in close cooperation with our SEO marketing and our Social Media team
- Manage the corporate blog, including the editorial planning as well as implementation in English
- Ensure content quality and localization of marketing assets, such as newsletters, whitepapers, event contents, and websites