- Design and develop new features for the iOS Mobile App of our TeamViewer Tensor Product
- Work with modern Technical Stack: our iOS App is written in SWIFT, Objective-C and C++
- Be part of a cross-functional Engineering Team, which takes care of iOS and Android Apps, as well as shared code, written in C++
- Have the drive to participate in R&D-wide Communities of Practice (iOS, macOS, architecture, unit testing, etc.) as/if necessary
- Monitor new developments in related technologies and apply these to our Product
- A university degree in the field of Computer Science, Software Engineering or related subject
- Experience in Mobile Development and Object-Oriented Software Development using design patterns, preferably on the platforms iOS and/or macOS with Swift and Objective-C
- Good knowledge and experience in C++
- Structured, analytical approach and attention to details
- Getting-things-done attitude
- Fluency in English is required
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for public means of transport