- Maintain and develop a good relationship with the Information Security communities
- Share and receive information about current threats and follow up on derived countermeasures
- Be responsible for Security Incident Response Management of our network systems, Windows/macOS/Linux operating systems, applications and databases
- Proactively improve the security environment, e.g. by continuous threat hunting or threat landscape review
- Understand security of Windows environments at scale, design technical security controls and automate its deployment
- Identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses in application and system (incl. hardware) landscape, and actively drive discovering and leading the remediation
- Manage all day-to-day security operations, to maintain the security of different enterprise systems
- Create, maintain, develop and be responsible for IT security measures for TeamViewer internal systems, applications and processes
- Collaborate with a SOC Team to investigate on reported incidents and outline the various actions or changes to be made
- University Degree (or equivalent work experience) required, preferably in computer science, security, engineering or related area of study
- 5 - 8 years of experience in a Security centric role which allowed you build strong network within security communities
- Be up-to-date with modern security threats to business systems as well as application platforms and actively engage in information security communities
- Reliability, accuracy, sense of responsibility, independent way of working & ability to work under pressure round up your profile
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for public means of transport