We are looking for a Senior IT Security Specialist (m/f/d) who participates in safeguarding TeamViewer networks and systems. Plan and implement various security measures to monitor and protect all sensitive data and related systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks. This role needs to take care of all technical and process related questions and configurations in the IT /IT-Security departments. Furthermore, you have to support the development and maintenance of an ISO 27K similar standard as well as you have to take care of the compliant information security system (ISMS) within TeamViewer.
- Assist in various information security assessments related to threat analysis, vulnerability assessments and penetration testing
- Define, create, and communicate all existing security policies, standards, procedures, and further security controls through the company
- Design and implement our security awareness programs to all users and ensure enforcement and compliance with adequate reporting to all necessary stakeholders
- Develop an IT security architecture roadmap that identifies security protocols and assess technologies that enforces the security priorities
- Oversee the external Security Operation Center (SOC) service and manage incidents, including incident handling as well as reporting. Conduct lessons learned with responsible teams and stakeholders
- Work in close collaboration with the Product Security and various Engineering teams to strengthen the overall security posture of TeamViewer
- Work with our Senior Leadership team to develop a management control program that proactively identifies threats to the organization, conducts periodic risk assessment and information security reviews and formulates the response to audit and/or regulatory information security findings, further mapped to an objective and key model (OKR)
- Be responsible for the assessment of security posture against industry regulatory standards such as NIST, BSI, ISO 27K, TISAX, SOC2, HIPAA, etc.
- Evaluate the ’as-is’ security state for various TeamViewer global offices to ensure baseline security standard is followed through the organization
- Create and maintain documentation on security solutions, strategies and procedures