The Senior Manager, e-Commerce & Analytics will build and manage the webshop purchase funnel, from traffic to conversion as well as the business lead management processes, marketing databases, and marketing automation solutions. Responsibilities include developing campaigns with landing pages, website pop-ups, content sourcing and driving digital usability and conversion. This role will work closely with a variety of other functions to ensure we are well synchronized on the critical activities that will enable us to optimize purchases in e-Commerce.
- Understand the roll of the webshop purchase journey and optimize the online experience by driving traffic, optimizing search, and enhancing conversion-driving content and pop ups.
- Manage discounts using Unbounce coupon codes, special offers on website and advertising, Manage a team of designers and managers to create landing pages, pop-ups, exit offers and campaigns for cart abandoners. Create the strategy for upcoming campaigns to influence webshop purchases.
- Create marketing-related eCommerce analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, consumer acquisition costs), to drive eCommerce performance. Continuously monitor eCommerce campaigns. Create weekly reports on Webshop performance, lead flow, number of downloads and all form submissions.
- Ensure the eCommerce experience is on-brand and aligned with product, sales and business initiatives
- Strong project management skills in order to manage project timelines and cross-functional teams with excellence in execution and strong attention to details.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Strategic thinking skills and proven experience generating original ideas.
- Strong analytical skills in using data to make sound recommendations affecting business decisions and results.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high comfort level working at a rapid pace.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A natural problem solver; works through solutions.