The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations will oversee the tools, processes and governance for all marketing software, analysis reports of funnel, databases management and integration of systems.
Analyzes existing data and information as well as historical trends in order to provide early insights into best practices and new trends that guarantee data quality across marketing metrics and operations. The Senior Manager, Marketing Operations also plays an active role in the enhancement of all marketing operations in order to facilitate lead generation, nurturing, and implementation.
- Create the strategy, design, execution and operations of the CRM, digital marketing tools and tracking performance in order to plan, report and conduct analyses.
- Handle the operations and processes of all ongoing key marketing systems, processes, tools and analytics for HubSpot, DemandBase, ZoomInfo, ON24 and the CRM platform.
- Manage the data and nurture flows, GDPR guidelines for consumption and collection, and how the systems are connected.
- Provide regular reviews of all marketing programs with emphasis on ROI.
- Manage marketing-related analytic KPIs (e.g., traffic, conversion, downloads, opportunities, consumer acquisition costs)
- Strong project management skills in order to manage project timelines and cross-functional teams with excellence in execution and strong attention to details.
- Self-starter with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with a high degree of independence.
- Manages all contracts, updates and internal training on Martech stack