We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to own the go-to-market strategy and lead our marketing activities for our video collaboration product, TeamViewer Meeting. You will be responsible for presenting the product in ways that will strengthen our brand positioning and messaging to drive revenue growth and demand for the product. This position reports to the Director, Product Marketing and provides excellent opportunity to create impact and add value.
- Define the go-to-market strategy, market positioning, value prop and key messages to strengthen our brand, increase awareness and drive demand to new and existing customers
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that clearly communicates outstanding customer value and demonstrates TeamViewer Meeting as a leading collaboration platform
- Deliver and manage relevant content through creative storytelling and other innovative initiatives to showcase the value our solutions can bring to our customers
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and demand generation activities
- Work closely with sales and sales enablement for quality training and positioning of the product
- Understand how TeamViewer Meeting creates synergies with the rest of TeamViewer’s products and solutions to optimize cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Monitor and analyze market dynamics and the competitive landscape that affect product demand and direction (including pricing and packaging)