- Work with exciting Technologies – Augmented Reality, Smart-Glasses, exposure to Mobile Testing, Test-Automation.
- Perform and drive all hands-on testing activities within an Agile Engineering Team – working with epics, user-stories, maintaining and evolving test-code as well as testing manually/exploratory.
- Testing is whole-team thing - you’re not responsible for doing all the work, but we expect you to drive the quality topic within your team
- Foster green build in Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins)
- Work with Product, Code and, ultimately- People.
- Support global cross-teams Quality Engineering Guild as/if necessary
- A university degree in the field of computer science, a related subject or relevant work experience
- Hands-on Testing/QA experience
- Mobile Testing knowledge/experience would be a plus
- Experience with test automation would be a plus
- You are technically savvy
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
What we offer
- Contract location would be Porto, Portugal
- Until the COVID-19 related restrictions are lifted, we will remain in the home-office work-mode. Afterwards we will keep flexible work arrangements and home office option up to 50%
- Grab the opportunity to provide active input on a fast-growing company and TeamViewer product downloaded and used thousands of times every day, all around the world
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values respect, support and open feedback
- Enjoy an attractive workplace with modern equipment within a dynamic company that enjoys continuous, healthy growth
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from more than 70 countries and speak more than 40 languages
- Benefit from learning opportunities – internal & external
- We provide the room for creativity and contributions in a technically diverse environment: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Mobile (iOS/Android), C++, C#, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Work on open source technologies and hacker-friendly projects