We are looking for a motivated and committed (Senior) Scrum Master (m/f/d) who is passionate about establishing agile mindset and practices for the development of value-add technologies of the future in today's industries. We are striving to become the market leader for workflow-based frontline worker assistance using 3D XR technologies. For that we have a core product development team of TeamViewer Frontline Spatial which you could join and be part of a cross-functional team.
- Accompany three interdisciplinary teams to optimize their agile processes and ensure their success
- Enable the development teams to plan self-organized sprints and to commit to their sprint goal
- Analyze metrics and processes to support the spirit of continuous improvement, to identify root causes of impediments and to help remove them
- Contribute know-how of agile concepts (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, Continuous Integration / Delivery etc.) and help your teams to embrace agility in their daily work and their collaboration within the teams
- Build trustful relationships the teams, be an impulse giver, work closely with other partners in the organization to pursue improvements in collaboration and processes
- Recognize conflicts both within and outside of the team and assist conflicting parties in solving any issues themselves
- Act as a role model in our meetings and ensure their success