- Build new Android functionalities for our innovative and fast-growing Augmented Reality products - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/augmented-reality
- Work end-to-end on new features in close cooperation with the PO, UI/UX Designers and other developers in the team
- Work independently on solutions for specified requirements and be responsible for complying with time and quality specifications
- Monitor the latest technical developments in your field and make proposals for improvement
- A university degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology or a related subject
- Previous working experience and strong knowledge in native Android app development in Java and/or Kotlin
- Good knowledge of software architecture, design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Augmented Reality (ARCore), frontend development, multi-threading, network communication, video/audio transmission, computer vision, ML Kit
- Good knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Fluency in English is mandatory
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for public means of transport