- Design and develop new features for our video-conferencing product on all commonly used platforms
- Optimize and enhance our software with new, efficient algorithms and modern software technologies
- Work independently on solutions for specified requirements and be responsible for complying with time and quality specifications
- Ensure that our software is stable and runs efficiently on many different systems (more than 1.5 billion installations)
- Monitor the latest technical developments in your field and make proposals for improvement on the basis of your current state of knowledge
- A university degree in the field of information technology or a related subject
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of software development
- Experience in any of the following fields would be desirable: videoconferencing, WebRTC, video codecs, parallel programming, network communications, distributed and scalable systems, data compression
- Fluent in English
- Are excited by the idea of being part of a team that develops concepts and optimum solutions for complex tasks
- Structured and analytical working methods and a good team spirit
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for public means of transport