- Be responsible for implementing automated processes and procedures in our systems, including internal controls and trainings
- Develop tax strategies and policies that help the client or business maintain compliance with local and federal tax laws and regulations
- Support the further development group-wide transfer pricing processes combined with corresponding documentation
- Organize the establishment and expansion of the Group-wide tax compliance system and coordinate cooperation with other specialist departments
- Take on new tax-related tasks in exciting company-wide projects
- Support domestic and foreign group companies in fulfilling their tax obligations in income tax and VAT law and accompany the company in upcoming tax audits
- Completed studies with focus on taxes/ finances
- At least 2-3 years professional experience, preferably in a professional Service Firm / Big 4
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory, further languages are a plus
- Very good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, accounting and tax software.
- Very good analytical and conceptual skills
- The desire to work in an international team and in a rapidly growing environment in which no year is like the other!
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration