- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the TeamViewer Remote Management Software as a Service Platform
- Enable and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies within the TeamViewer Development Environment
- Carry out and automate security measures, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, logging systems and alerts to identify and address reliability risks of our services
- Help the team to create and maintain tools and solutions for our TeamViewer Remote Management Software as a Service Platform
- Encourage other teams to adopt DevOps culture and spread the SRE concepts
- Lead transition towards infrastructure as a code and transition of the existing environment into cloud native one
- Take part in the on-call rotation, responding to alerts and handling urgent operations requests
- University degree in the field of Computer Science, Information technology or a related subject or relevant work experience
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the field of software development
- Security mindset when designing solutions
- Experience in building highly automated infrastructures using Docker, Podman, Kubernetes, Openshift, Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Powershell, Bash, Python, SQL, Cassandra, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Proven background in administrating operating systems Windows & Linux
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies (Security, Governance, compliance validation, network communications)
- Know-how in web application test suites like Selenium and experience with the distributed platform testing Selenium Grid and Selenium Hub is a plus
- Experience designing solutions on cloud providers like Azure and AWS which are highly available, scalable, and self-healing
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer is a plus
- Knowledge of a high-level programming language would be beneficial
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German is a plus
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program.
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback.
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for public means of transport