Help TeamViewer’s customers connect their hands-on teams t the data and processes that drive their work. Empower them to deliver higher quality results at greater efficiency. TeamViewers’ solution Frontline low-code application can run on smart glasses, mobile phones, and tablets managing the entirety of the hands-on worker’s interaction with solutions authored in the Frontline Apps low-code App Builder tool. Work with the cutting-edge wearable computing devices and collaborate with software engineers who are continually pushing the boundaries of the possible. Join us in a diverse, vibrant, and fast-paced work environment.
- Design and develop microservices supporting the Frontline device clients
- Work on the implementation of industry-standard design patterns to ensure the scalability and resiliency of the Frontline Apps service stack
- Manage APIs that support both design-time and run-time application functionality
- Provide operational support of a cloud-first/cloud-native, Kubernetes-powered infrastructure
- Collaborate with client’s engineering teams to ensure that services meet performance availability, and functional goals
- Keep your focus on security by design. Furthermore, you are involved in reviews and migrations of identified security risks