- Focus on testing activities and work with epics, user-stories, bugs, maintaining and evolving test-code as well as testing manually/exploratory
- Work with builds and tests in Continuous Integration environment (Jenkins), to keep the build green
- Develop and extend test tools on the basis of Python, Java or C#
- Actively support the further development of new features and work on reproducing errors, analyzing and narrowing down causes of errors
- Be part of an Agile Engineering Team and work independently on projects and get supported by experienced software developers
- Be currently enrolled at a university program in the field of computer science or comparable
- Knowledge of network technology and experience with various operating systems
- You have to complete a mandatory internship or would like to gain experiences with us as a working student
- Fluency in English is required, German is a plus
- Structured and analytical approach
- Commitment, willingness to learn and team spirit
What we offer
- Make a relevant contribution to the turnover of our company! TeamViewer is used from your own four walls into space. What else can we achieve with your help?
- Make yourself at home! We don't have ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in our lounge areas.
- Of course, we offer you free fruit, non-alcoholic drinks and a varied sports program
- It's all about the team: become part of a community that values mutual support across departments and open feedback
- Lived diversity: Your future colleagues come from over 60 countries.
- Your passion and skills are used in multinational projects and in collaboration with our partners around the world
- Travel allowance for both public and private means of transport and fair internship remuneration