As a Team Manager (m/f/d) Customer Support you will be responsible for the EMEA region's organizational work and the team development that delivers level 1 support to our customers. Join our global Customer Support leadership team, contribute to delivering an exceptional service to our customers. Lead and motivate the team to reach individual and department KPIs, and commit to TeamViewer's purpose: creating a world that works better!
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Customer Support team to ensure everything is running smoothly and we are delivering an exceptional customer experience, which meets our service level requirements
- Ensure your team members are motivated and supported to successfully reach their KPI’s as well as their personal and professional goals
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with your team members to identify their growth potential and development needs
- Provide regular feedback and coaching to support the development of your team members to reach their full potential
- As part of the global support leadership team, identify and drive process and system enhancements, and ensure your team is kept up to date on new products and processes
- Support you team with their questions and handle customer escalations when needed
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the customer support team to ensure it runs smoothly and delivers an exceptional customer experience to meet our service level requirements