- As a Technical Partnerships Manager you are responsible for TeamViewer’s end to end strategic partners management focusing on key ecosystem stakeholders
- You initiate new relationships as well as maintain current TeamViewer’s partnerships, engaging in continuous improvement of technical collaboration
- Prioritize our business partnerships based on strategic and financial assessment of the collaboration impact
- Provide our partners with technical details regarding changes in our software and vice-versa, make sure TeamViewer is aware of any business-impacting changes on partners side
- Align with partners to understand upcoming challenges and ensure continuity of our collaboration
- Monitor the market in order to proactively identify potential technical partnerships for TeamViewer
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience working with software vendors, preferably in dynamic, fast growing companies managing large, complex projects or relationships.
- Solid understanding of Agile/ Scrum and traditional project management principles followed by the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit both project and business environment needs
- You are technically savy, passionate about software, cloud, IoT and emerging technologies
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company
- Proficient in English and German both written and oral, comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Ability to work autonomously, successfully handling remote stakeholder relationships and provide C-level with feedback.
- Balanced business/technical background to provide highly-credible experience for our partners.
- You bring experience working in a Software-as-a-Service business and understanding of complex organizational dynamics influencing the market.
- First-class, individual initial training: your colleagues will be there to help you at all times
- “If I were CEO, I would…” Say what you’re thinking! We live an open-door policy and our managing directors are always open to feedback and suggestions
- Make yourself at home! We don’t wear ties. In our relaxed office atmosphere, you can wear whatever you want and relax in on of our many lounge areas
- Of course, we offer you perks like free fruit, drinks and a variety of health and well-being activities.
- We truly live and celebrate our cultural diversity: our colleagues come from from more than 60 countries and speak more than 40 languages.
- We work hard, and play harder! Look forward to company celebrations, team events and other social gatherings.