« Back to job search
Technical Support Engineer - Chinese speaking customers
Unley, South Australia, Australia
» Show all responsibilities
- Provide phone and email support to our customers (with particular focus on our Chinese speaking customers), assisting them with technical queries for any of our TeamViewer products.
- Undertake second and third-level-support cases, solving them via remote support, phone or email.
- Liaise with the Development department to resolve escalated third-level-support cases when required.
- Test TeamViewer for reported issues from our users.
- Respond to customer queries via our ticket system.
- Support the Sales team with technical queries.
» Show all requirements
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in Technical Support or IT Helpdesk Administration.
- University degree in the field of Information Systems, Applied Computer Science, or a related field with previous work experience
- Excellent communication skills, and business level Cantonese, Mandarin and English language skills.
- Learning about the latest technology excites you!
- You have expert knowledge in at least one of the following operating systems: Windows®, Mac OS X®, Linux®, iOS®, Android®
- You have expert knowledge in the following areas: networking, operating systems, mobile devices, Active Directory, administration of Back-Up, and virtualization.
- Ideally, you’ve used TeamViewer software before in a professional context.
- You have a positive attitude, are solution-focused, open-minded and love to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Providing the best possible customer experience motivates you to go the extra mile!
What we offer
» Show more
What we Offer
- The opportunity to experience and contribute to a growing global technology company, where creativity, innovation and diversity are lived and celebrated.
- Dynamic, diverse and collaborative team environment.
- Extensive on-the-job training and ongoing support whenever you need it.
- A premium office with a casual atmosphere, health and well-being perks and plenty of food and drinks to keep you energised to perform at your best.
- City-fringe office location with free onsite parking.