The E-commerce Marketing Manager contributes to the mission of TeamViewer – empowering people to help people through secure, easy-to-use software that connects anyone, anything, anywhere, anytime – by creating compelling and profitable campaigns for consumers and small businesses who download our free software and buy directly through teamviewer.com. It is aligned to our business strategy and marketing objectives: 1) build the TeamViewer brand around the world, 2) represent the voice of the customer, and 3) drive demand for our solutions.
The function encompasses the development and execution of high velocity omni-channel (but mostly digital) marketing campaigns that drive growth in our free user ecosystem, free to paid conversions, and direct purchases by consumers and small businesses.
Strategy & Planning
- Work with the E-commerce Director to shape the definition of our E-commerce target and their associated needs, motivations, and insights to guide content and campaign development
- Work closely performance marketing teams to build initiatives that drive growth in our free user ecosystem and direct billings for our products
- Identify best-in-class offers that resonate with our audiences and differentiate us against our competitors
- Leverage our sponsorships with Manchester United and Formula One into compelling incentives for people to do business with
- Develop, implement and maintain the campaign calendar and budget associated with active marketing plans.
- Evaluate creative work against target audience and objectives
- Work closely with paid-media teams to review media plans and to optimize the initiative performance and marketing mix.
- Envision and articulate high-quality, full-funnel marketing and creative strategies, along with performance measurements.
- Partner with performance-marketing teams to embed content programming into all phases of the buyer journey – from lead generation through activation and engagement.
- Lead creative teams in briefing and driving campaign development across all campaign content.
- Lead with influence in a matrixed company and work with internal partners to achieve shared goals.
Tracking & Measurement
- Partner with analytics teams to deliver monthly and quarterly reporting on initiative performance against key KPIs and budget.
- Leverage performance insights to optimize content and channel plans.